When I started this emcee/dj adventure I knew I wanted to help give back to local communities. Let me use my skills to help your event be as successful as possible.
Why hire me for your charity event?
You might be asking yourself, what do I get when I hire DJ Blake for my charity event? Well, let me explain. You get an emcee/dj that will make sure your event runs smoothly, stays on time and keeps your event engaged and entertained. I will play music, make announcements and engage with your crowd. I will make your charity event an experience for all involved.
Current & Past Events
- Lift Up Luke Charity Event (CrossFit TE)
- Bradley R. Smith Memorial Hero WOD (CrossFit 557)
- Kevin Ogar’s Battle For Courage (CrossFit TNT)
- Ogar Strong Charity Event (The Body Compound)
- WEGS Charity WOD (The Factory Bloomington-Normal)
- Row A Thon – Benefiting Special Olympics of Illinois (The Factory Bloomington-Normal)
- Horace Mann – Company Appreciation Party
- Special Olympics Row Raiser / Row A Thon (Carriage House CrossFit)
- St. Mary’s Sports Booster’s Draw Down
- Livingston County Humane Society Golf Outing
- Lake Petersburg 4th of July Celebration
- Row 4 Dough – Benefiting Special Olympics of Illinois (The Factory Bloomington-Normal)