I’ve been around sports, fitness and music all my life. I decided to mix all three together and create a memorable experience for your event.
Why hire me for your fitness event?
You might be asking yourself, what do I get when I hire DJ Blake for my event? Well, let me explain. You get an emcee/dj that will make sure your event runs smoothly, stays on time and keeps your crowd and competitors entertained and informed. My goal is to make sure that you, the event organizer, doesn’t need to worry about the little things; so, I take care of those. What makes me unique? I announce every heat like the athletes are at the CrossFit Games! Who doesn’t like to hear their name announced! I make sure the crowd knows what the workout is, what movements are being done, rep counts and event leaders. As a result, making your event an experience for those competing and those watching.
Current & Past Events
- Wodapalooza (Miami, FL)
- The CrossFit Games Open Announcement 13.4 (CrossFit TNT)
- The G3 Games (CrossFit St. Louis)
- Rock N WOD (CrossFit Instinct)
- Winter WODs (CrossFit Eject)
- Down-Town Throw-Down (Triple Threat Training)
- The Event / Spring Fever & Fall Brawl (Fit Bodies CrossFit)
- USPA Illinois State Weightlifting Meet (Bloomington-Normal Athlete Factory)
- CrossFit XLT Grand Opening (CrossFit XLT)
- Summer-Time Show-Down (2Carriage House CrossFit)
- Ice Breather (Capital City CrossFit)
- Capitol Takeover (Railsplitter CrossFit)
- Plex Games (CrossFit 557)